SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
allison0704_gw

Home Needed for cat - Owner Gravely ill

allison0704
16 years ago

I've been a GW member for awhile, but never posted on the Pet Forum. Hope this is appropriate:

DD2 has been friends with a girl since 4th grade. They are now 20yo. The girl's mother has brain cancer and isn't expected to live much longer. She gave away her two small dogs months ago but not the cat - hoping she would be coming back home. Well, she's not. The cat is being checked on by her two children (I hope) at least every other day. DD2 said she is usually very sweet, but she went over today to check on her after visiting the mom at nursing home, the cat hid under the bed the entire time.

She is a very sweet 6 year old black cat named Simba. She has been spayed and is declawed (sorry) so she would need to be indoors only. She was raised along side two small dogs but no young children. I think she would like a semi-quiet household.

If you live in the Birmingham, AL area and are interested (or know someone who would be interested) please let me know. I have 4 cats/3 dogs and DD2 has 3 dogs/2 cats so we're both already busting at the seams.

Thank you in advance.

Allison

Comments (13)