SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pps7_gw

pottery barn dupioni silk panels...

pps7
14 years ago

My bedroom has a patio door with fixed panels that span a total of 10'. The dimension of the toal wall is 14'. Even though the house is not done yet, we will need to put up window treatment pretty quickly after we move in. I was considering potterybarn dupioni silk panels in Clay in the pole pocket style since they some in double width. I prefer the tie top, but I could hang these with rings and think that looks okay.

Here are my questions:

-will the lined silk panels be enough to darken the room? It does not have to be completely black, but dark enough to nap.

-the panels are 104" each. Is that the right size for 10' patio door in a 14' wall?

--will I be able to hang them with a support bracket at the ends and center only? Or will I need more support brackets? And if so, does that mean I will not be able to slide them all the way open?

- Is PB the best place to purchase these types of panels? It seems they are hard to find in this width and I also need them 108" high. They are on sale right now and I have a coupon code for 10% off.

Thanks!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: PB curtains

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES