SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imaperson

What are good ideas for a teenage faerie themed room?

imaperson
11 years ago

I'm going to redo my room, come April (birthday time!), and I need ideas. I'm going to be painting my walls deep navy blue, like the night sky, putting shelves random places to put faerie jars (mason jars with glow in the dark paint inside), potions (really thoughtfully colored glue in teeny-tiny vials) and things in the like. I'm going to hang paper lanterns from my ceiling. I'm also going to put glow in the dark stars on my ceiling. I might put little fake wands on some of the shelves. So the theme is kind of a glowy, night time, magical theme. Keep in mind I'm a teenager, so nothing like "put tinker bell" or "pink!". Try to keep it with blues and greens. And purple. I need ideas like what kind of new blinds to get, a new mirror (one that can hang on a wall, prefrably deep purple) wall clocks, and things like that, or improvements on my ideas. Please, nothing girly, and try to keep it as netural as faeries can be. Please keep it to dark colors (navy blue, royal purple, black) or warm accents (like those dragon fly lights. I love those!) its not really a woodsland faeries theme, but more like a summer nights firefly faerie (if that makes sense) theme. Like if you could maybe remember when you were little, running around in the summer, cathcing fireflies and thinking they were faeries. That feeling remained into teenage-hood. Thanks!

This post was edited by imaperson on Thu, Mar 7, 13 at 18:25

Comments (14)