SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juddgirl2

White or ivory PB daybed cover & skirt for vintage iron bed?

juddgirl2
10 years ago

Please help me decide which color of daybed cover and skirt to order before my PB 20% off coupon expires Sunday night!

I have a Charles P Rogers daybed in a vintage iron finish (shown below). It's kind of a tan distressed paint over a dark brown iron finish. I've had my eye on this PB Cameron matelasse daybed cover and skirt for awhile now (PB Daybed Cover) and am wondering if it would look best in white or natural with the finish on my daybed.

I like the brightness of the white but thought the natural might work better with the daybed's finish and dark brass details. It also might show less wear. But will it look a little boring having beige bedding on a beige/brown bed?

I think either color would work with the room (which is being remodeled anyway) but we lean towards warm colors. Walls in the room will probably be SW Believable Buff and trim will be SW Antique White.

The daybed is used very little since it's in our office/guest room. It's mostly used to sit on and sometimes for sleeping.

Daybed has this vintage iron finish, with the dark brass details:

This is the daybed in a different finish:

White cover and skirt:

Natural cover and skirt:

This post was edited by juddgirl2 on Sun, Mar 30, 14 at 2:18

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions