SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mama2c

introduction

mama2c
16 years ago

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I've lurked on this forum for ages off and on, all the way back from when we did a kitchen remodel in our last home in 2004. I took a break from the remodeling thing for a while after we moved, because we were renting. But, we just bought a house here in the Northeast that was built in 1978, and the bathrooms are all original! And the kitchen is not much better - it was the victim of a cheap remodel in 1992. We also are in the process of painting *all* of our stained trim (not attractively stained) - what a job. So I wanted to introduce myself, because I think I'll be hanging around these forums quite a bit for the next few years! The one great thing about my new kitchen is that it is very large, and I've never had a large kitchen before. The downside of that is that I have to save up for quite a while to be able to afford such a large remodel. In the meantime, DH has decided to take on the enormous job of painting all of our scuffed-up oak cabinets, and we'll get new countertops. We just bought all new appliances and I'm thrilled. The dishwasher we replaced was 30 years old.

Anyway, thanks for letting me jump in!

mama2c

Comments (4)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES