SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Update: Bathroom

User
14 years ago

I wanted to wait until I got the room painted before I showed a photo. I had the gallon forever but didn't have the time to paint.

As most of you already know, Nanny2a is a wonderful seamstress - she made my shower curtain as I was too chicken to try. If you need something made be sure to look her up and she'll work something out with you.

I was able to handle the valance. :)

Before:Shower curtain was only up to see how far I could raise it. Couldn't find another photo.

{{!gwi}}

After: Paint is Laura Ashley Olive 4

*Don't know if it's the lighting, camera, or what but these photos aren't doing this any justice. I think it

looks really nice IRL but the paint is rather garish in these.

Also just noticed there's still tape around the light and I still need to put the plates back on. Oops.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

I'll add a towel bar under the window again eventually but for now we don't need it.

I think a woven shade would look nicer than the blind so that might be a future to do. Thoughts?

The mirror and lights are another thread all together. I'll be changing my mirror out for sure since it's too small for the space. Lights may have to stay and just be moved out farther for now. I'll add black knobs to the cabinets.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Gizmo says hi.

{{!gwi}}

I'll have to take some day shots this weekend.

Any other thoughts are welcome.

Comments (16)