SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
clmawll

Floor plan help please

clmawll
12 years ago

I am having trouble coming up with a plan to improve my kitchen. Doorways, low windows, and traffic flow are preventing me from adding more cabinet space (and a dream of getting a 48" stove with 2 ovens in it, but that probably can't happen)

I currently have a 30" single oven range, 33" fridge, and double bowl sink in the same position as they are in the plan.

I'd like two ovens, a larger gas cooktop if possible, 36" standard fridge and a triple bowl sink.

I'm stuck in my plan with a 30" range with double ovens in it but I am still out of cabinet room and am not all that excited that it isn't much different than my current kitchen other than having a 36" fridge & triple sink. I just added cabinets to the side with a counter on top in the adjoining family room to get some more room but perhaps they look out of place there?

I can't move windows or do major structural changes to the exterior walls, I am just hoping for some idea I hadn't thought of.

Attached is an image of the floorplan with a rendering at the bottom (i tried to keep filesize small)

thanks for any ideas!

Here is a link that might be useful: {{!gwi}}

Comments (7)