SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alisande_gw

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Shampoo

alisande
10 years ago

I got seduced by the commercials--the ones with the Hollywood star (whose name escapes me) with the perfect body and extraordinary hair doing yoga--and bought a bottle of the shampoo. I chose the Volumizing Root Boost kind.

I tried it for the first time this morning, and was going to post a glowing review here. My hair feels so soft and light, the way it does when I come out of a salon. Volumizing shampoos usually make my hair hard to comb through right after shampooing, but the comb just slid through my hair this time.

I used no product in my hair--just the blow dryer and a flat iron. Dazzling shine, and I love the way my hair feels!

BUT . . . I wanted to include a link with my post, so I looked it up on Amazon. Lots of good reviews, but lots of bad ones too. People talking about the shampoo causing hair loss. Then I looked it up on Makeupalley.com: Same thing, only worse. Major hair loss, and some reported scalp problems.

My hair is already fine and thin; I can't afford to lose any! So I won't be using this shampoo again. It's too bad . . . I thought I'd made a great find.

Here is a link that might be useful: Reviews on Makeupalley.com

Comments (11)