SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eg3d

Sneak previews of house

EG3d
12 years ago

The landlord has lots of work to do before I move in. All furniture and items seen on patio including beer fridge will be gone. Plants need trimming and in some cases removal - see dead tree. Any ideas on inexpensive ways to improve yard. Like how do I disguise large telephone pole? Should I remove the half dead Mexican palms up front and leave it blank or create a better grouping with drought resistant plants? Looking through the back kitchen window you can see the front room which I will use for my dining room. That chandelier is totally in the wrong place - I will use that to light area between frig and my tall black pantry cabinet. The dining table will fill the center of that front room which has a dark ceiling fan. The window has those awful vertical blinds which would need every blade to be replaced, all 38 of them. Plus these are too short. I will hang my black drapery pole with black rings and beige / camel color drapes across the windows. I am thinking of keeping the blinds to help block out the summer sun, all 110 degrees of it. Thanks for your help. More in the future.

Bamboo plant on right

A pretty flower bush I am lucky to have.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH