SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rjinga

Hello My Name is (insert name here) I'm a CL addict

rjinga
14 years ago

Today was my last purchase. I've been a purchaser for going on 20 years. I moved from CA to GA and had to rent the very largest rental truck in the fleet. I had to leave things behind.

I have officially ran out of room. My purchase today consisted of a cherry queen anne writing desk (purdy) $30, an old, solid, unique detailed armoire and matching end table, heavy piece, great 80's details, that will be wonderful painted, $45 set, and a collection of 35 wooden cigar boxes, I'll probably get a buzz just from sniffing them, $35 ($1 each, all wooden, some old ones from a long time collection...STEAL really.

The best part is that the PO delivered it all for me, OK, this hits a purchasers G spot to say the least. It was all done under the darkness of the night (in order to hide it from DH, who just commented today that ALL THIS STUFF IS DRIVING ME CRAZY). He came home in the middle of a switch out of our bedroom sofa table, for a big ole dresser. I plan to redo it in place and use it for my clothes storage). OK, he actually came home while I had it on the dolly half way in the front door, but I couldn't get the wheels of the dolly over the porch step...so he had to help me.

So today was my last CL purchase. Thanks for listening and welcome to my support group.

Comments (19)