SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

Can you vote for me? Tile Giveaway

beekeeperswife
13 years ago

I entered my laundry room in a contest for a floor tile giveaway. The laundry room leads right into my kitchen. This was supposed to be a random drawing, but it has turned into a contest based on votes. Lots of friends have voted, but for some reason they aren't registering!

I didn't want to have to ask the GW community for their support, but it looks like I need your help. If you would like to vote for me, I would really appreciate it!

All you have to do is go to the link below, scroll down and click the button by "Karen V", scroll a bit further down and you will see "Vote", it is written in black and doesn't look like something you should be able to click on, but indeed, you can. In fact, "Vote" is on someone else's submission photo! You don't need to leave an email address, or a name.

I really think the tile would look great as it would connect with my kitchen's cork floor.

Thanks for the votes, if you are so inclined to vote more than once, it seems you have to vote from another computer!

Here is a link that might be useful: Vote Here, if you like!

Comments (33)