SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linnea56chgo5b

Where to sell Lenox crystal?

Going through my way-too-crowded cabinets (heck, my way-too-crowded HOUSE) in my redecorating / simplifying mission, I decided I really donÂt need the Lenox crystal I received as a wedding gift. IÂve probably used it twice. (In my defense, I did not register for this design! A group of relatives decided on this pattern on their own. That was always kind of the way they did things. ) On the rare occasion when I use my good china I will use my momÂs crystal, which is much nicer. (She actually picked hers!)

I have 12 wine glasses and 12 water goblets. Unfortunately they are blue. (my dishes are white with blue roses). These were quite expensive and I know I wonÂt get a fraction of what they originally cost 28 years ago; unless they are collectable and IÂm clueless about that. I was shocked when my Mom told me what her relatives had paid, they donÂt look at all like they would have been worth that much.

Do people buy crystal on CraigÂs List? Ebay? Packing it for E-bay would be a pain; I donÂt know how the pros ship crystal. I sometimes see a display of crystal at a few resale shops I go to (which have mostly clothes) but I donÂt know if they really move any. Thanks!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals