SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lawsjl

Full Spectrum Paint Need Color Advise Please

lawsjl
13 years ago

Hello to all,

I am new here and really anxious to get some opinions about color. All I seem to do is pick the wrong ones consistently.

I am in the middle of a LR/DR combo redecorate. I have a new sofa that is off white on the warm side. My carpet is a blue gray. Glass dining table that has a lot of glass green to it.

I am a theme decorator or I don't know where to go, so following a theme works for me. Here is a link to the Mural that is going on my main wall. It is different and I love different. My couch is pictured as well. http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/lawsjl/Room%20Items/

I have tried samples of EK & Citron. Here is what I have to go with.

Highly suggested

EK Pumice- it's nice but not sure if it is enough color.

H2 Ahhh really pretty, a bit dark. (could be lightened)

Citron-

Agave - to dark

Zorries - to dark

Oak Moss - gorgeous if it were cooler. Love the depth of color ... it is a contender, but not sure.

I just ordered earlier today from Citron

Moondance

Seaglass

Cashmere Sweater (recommended by sales person).

Can somebody just look at that mural and say...this is exactly what you need? Or I think it would be gorgeous with the Pumice. Oh wait until you get the Moondance it just might be it...Suggestions are welcome...really welcomed :)

OK I get East Morning light not direct sun but light.It isn't the brightest room, but not a dungeon either. I am going for a light airy relaxing room. I am changing from it's present Red Obsession/Wheatgrass Green...YIKES! I need calm, not colors that make my head spin.

Please suggest anything that comes to mind. I am not stuck on FS but I am intrigued by them.

Choices so far are, Pumice, H2 Ahh lightened, or Rock Moss. I have the three others on the way.

Bora Bora was a thought as well as well as one Paris ? from Citron. So many colors to choose from!

Thanks so much in advance. Sorry to have been so long winded with my writing.

Nice to Meet Everyone,

Lisa

New Hampshire

Comments (5)