SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
61tinkerbell

Problem with fabric on new sofa order!

tinker_2006
16 years ago

After weeks of deciding - I placed my order for the chairs (10 days ago) and then the sofa last week (once I finally decided on the frame style!). Now I found out the fabric is NOT available! I have spend the last 2 days fabric shopping again - trying to find something good that will work with the chairs, as I am sure they can't be cancelled at this point.

Here are my new fabrics. I hope the colors look right on your screens, they appear pretty accurate on my. The New Sofa color is a bronze-gold. It looks a little like a light rust at times (has an orange undertone?? ) My head is spinning - and I don't really know what I am doing at all! The fireplace mantel I had picked - will not work - at all - and I think only a mantel shelf will work, or we have to make it all stone. (fireplace was installed - high up, and really should have a built up hearth, but the room is not that big, and having a raised hearth will take floor-space away.

Here is the new sofa fabric along with the chair fabric. It is a "bolder" color then I normally would pick, but I feel like it compliments the chair color, and may actually be more family friendly then the light gold?? To tell you the truth, I really need your opinions again. I just do not trust myself!! They are now painting the outside of our new home - and it looks awful! Both DH and I are hoping that once the stone is added and the trim painted it will materialize into a nicer look - but there as well, I took a bold step (for me - since I am color phobic) and painted it a color that was "different".

Comments (19)