SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nivea_gw

Trash and DD

nivea
14 years ago

Help! Ok, I am not the best at housekeeping or organization, at all. Even though I am a stickler for cleanliness and organization -- mostly my coping skills have been to hire someone to do things for me that I have the most trouble with.

So anyway, DD is very creative. She has always been an artistic little soul and makes a lot of creations, daily. When she was younger it wasn't so bad cause I could throw away most stuff and she didn't notice and it didn't build up. I kept some stuff to put in her keepsake box. So now she is a bit older and she gifts a lot of things to me and wants to keep a lot of stuff....and its made from trash. She likes to make stuff out of gatorade bottles, toilet paper (not used, thank goodness), paper towels, duct tape, basically stuff you find in the trash. She decorates my room with it, all over my nightstands, my dresser, my bathroom, her room, the living room, the walls, the kitchen table....I don't know what to do. She is so proud of what she creates and yes, it can be pretty neat....but it invades everything. I don't know how to tell her I don't want anymore cause she makes me something about once a day and now I can't throw it away...help, ideas? Anything?

Comments (10)

Sponsored