SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
logan524

she is too demanding. please help

logan524
9 years ago

First, my mom never hits me. My brother and I got into a fight at McDonald's�we threw ketchup on each other. I'm older (I'm 15), he is 13. I got some ketchup on a woman's clothes and my mom had to reimburse her for the damage.

My mom freaked out on me, she told me I was an immature baby and my brother too�in front of people in McDonald's. Leaving McDonald's, she told us that she should get us some pacifiers and some pampers and a playpen. People were looking at me, as if she were right. she embarrassed me for no reason.

She took away my XBox cell and i pod. I can't go out on weekends now. On the car ride home she was yelling at us, telling us when she goes to Walmart, she should buy us a crib and stuff.

Can I turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? Isn't it slander or something saying lies about someone? Saying I need those things and making me look bad in public? For the record, my brother started it. It's not fair she took away my stuff and I can't go out now. she is overeacting over this please help with adivce. I KNOW I MADE A MISTAKE. i just want her to chill out and be cool and dont treat me like im 2 years old.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths