SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tiffmcm

my child is being left out

tiffmcm
15 years ago

My son is 11 years old. He has had many friends and a very active social life for the past year or so. A couple months ago he got in trouble with two of his friends. Ever since then things have not been the same. He has had some issues this year with his grades and not being able to stay out of trouble. He basically has no friends anymore. I feel terrible for him and there is nothing I can do it is killing me. This is the age when you are supposed to be having fun. He is driving his siblings crazy and lashing out at me. I can't even disipline him without him taking off or riding away on his bike. Yesterday was the last day of school and he was home by himself on the computer. You can see it in his eyes. He gets mad when I suggest calling someone. I read that their hormones are raging right now and that could have alot to do with it. Please if anyone has any advice I would appreciate it. I am trying to keep things in perspective but my husband doesn't seem to think its that big of adeal and it is really putting a strqain on our relationship. please help

Comments (14)

Sponsored