SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrsingie

Low VOC Paint in Canada

cjammer
17 years ago

We are going to be moving to a new house next month and the people watched waaaaaay too many episodes of Trading Spaces! There are murals, sponging and all sorts of scary things everywhere (yes, we got a good deal on the house!) so all 3200 sq feet will have to primed and painted almost immediately. I am sensitive to chemicals, so we want to use a low/no VOC paint. We have used Farrow & Ball in the past, but it is now $76 gallon and that might break our budget, also it did not hold up THAT well to things knocking into the wall, and we plan on having kids soon.

I have seen Sherwin Williams low VOC, I have never used SW so don't know the quality. Is it comparable to BM? Pittsburgh Pure Performance looks interesting and it has a variety of finishes. A rep for C2 (which I have also used) told me it was low VOC. Should I stick with C2 although it is low not no VOCs because I like the colours and finishes or go with one of the other lines? Or is there another brand in Canada you would recommend?

Comments (3)