SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
njkitchen11

Local NJ Cabinet Info

njkitchen11
13 years ago

Hi all. We are just getting started on a kitchen reno, and so far you've all made me sound a lot smarter (especially to my husband). I'm definitely going to have a lot of questions, and I'm hoping to find some extra help here.

My first question - has anyone worked with Builder's General in Edison NJ? The first contractor we had in suggested working with them for cabinets. When we went to their store, they suggested HomeCrest cabinets would be best to suit our needs. We don't need enough bells & whistles to warrant custom cabs, but HC offers some options that would help make our kitchen semi-custom.

So, do you know anything about Builder's General, or any other kitchen places we should be checking out in the central NJ area? And how do HomeCrest cabinets hold up? I'm am totally clueless (aside from what I've already read/researched on here) and I don't want to be taken advantage of.

I should also add that I have 2 young children (2 & 1) so we durability and affordability are our keys factors.

Thanks in advance!

Comments (3)