Goodbye my wonderful friends!

taunia1

Well, I don't think I'm going to be able to afford to subscribe right now. I just wanted to say that I've made alot of good friends. You've shared so much with me. I love this group & the people in it. I will still lurk if you don't mind. You've just given so much. I can't thank you enough! I just got my phone turned back on so I could write this today. Please have a merry blessed Christmas & stay safe. God bless you all! With love, Taunia Rose.

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

Blessings to you and we'll miss you.

Save    
Tiger_SunnyFla

Yes, we will miss you, Taunia....you've always been a wonderful help and inspiration to all on the forums :-)
Tiger

Save    
ArtsyCraftsy

Nice to know you will be lurking nearby, Taunia. I love looking at all the pretty cards you have made.

(((hugs)))
Karen

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Moving Saying Goodbye to One Home and Hello to Another
Honor your past and embrace your future with these ideas for easing the transition during a move
Full Story
Life 10 Steps for Saying Goodbye to Sentimental Objects
Are keepsakes cluttering your space and your life? Consider this approach for letting go and moving on
Full Story
Kitchen Design Goodbye, Island. Hello, Kitchen Table
See why an ‘eat-in’ table can sometimes be a better choice for a kitchen than an island
Full Story
Silver general contracting LLC specializes in bathroom and kitchen remodeling while being experienced in all home... Read More