Cricut

jenni_ca

Did any of you take advantage of Walmarts sale yesterday to buy the Cricut for $119?

They had the cartridges on sale too, for $40.

What a fun new toy!

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

There has been a half hour commercial on my TV the last couple of days for this machine. Boy if I was really doing what I did 5 or 6 years ago in crafts I would buy one

Save    
Jennifer123

Just came across your post. I wanted to say that I got the cricut at walmart for the $119, I also go tthe Christmas Cheer cartridge. I love it. For Christmas my husband and kids got me the tool kit, markers, extra mats and extra blades.

~Jennifer

Save    
tioga

Recently my husband bought me the Cricut(Expression), plus 6 cartridges. The cartridges were on sale at Michael's for $40.00. It all came up to a little over $600.00. The very next day he want to Wal*Mart and found that he could have gotten the whole package for $100. less than at Michaels. We had already opened and used the package, so there was not reason to try to take it back. Just goes to show you that you must shop around.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
DIY Projects 20 Wonderfully Inventive DIY Projects by Houzzers
You'll never look at a wood scrap or empty jar the same way again. Borrow these ideas or just let them inspire your own project
Full Story
DIY Projects How to Make a Festive Paper-Cut Ornament
Add a personal touch to your Christmas tree this year with this pretty handmade decoration
Full Story
Floors How to Paint Your Hardwood Floors
Know how to apply nail polish? Then you can give your wooden floors a brand-new look
Full Story
Fitzgerald Home Furnishings has everything for your home's interior - all under one roof! We have quality... Read More
A beautifully designed space not only has function, but creates a mood or feeling that shows the personality of... Read More