I need some help with a 'Black TIe' event invitation.....

iowajewel

I just want to do something different. This is for a fund raiser event and want something really special and unique.

so.....anyone have(or have you seen) a pattern or idea to make an actual BLACK TIE for the invite????? Just wondering if something along the lines of origami or a folded card....

ANY help would be VERY much appreciated!

Julie

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Julie - I suggest you take a look at the site below and then visit your public or college library and try to borrow some of these books. They are wonderful sources of ideas, all by professional graphics designers. I have spent literally days perusing "1,000 Designer Greetings." If your library doesn't have these books, ask to borrow them via Interlibrary Loan. (That is what I had to do.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Rockport Publishers - Graphic Design Books

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
iowajewel

thanks....I will check some out!!
Julie

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Painting Help! I Spilled Paint on My Clothes — Now What?
If you’ve spattered paint on your favorite jeans, here’s what to do next
Full Story
Art Room of the Day: Art an Inviting Presence in a Formal Living Room
A redesign brings new energy into the room with a mix of contemporary furniture, forgotten treasures and appealing artworks
Full Story
Kitchen Design Current Events for Traditional Kitchens
Breaking with tradition is a good thing for kitchens stuck in yesteryear. These 10 contemporary updates will help you leave the past behind
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
We are an award winning a remodeling company, focusing on complete kitchen, bathroom, basement & sun room... Read More