Mary Jane shoe template

sandycfrd

Hi...

Does anyone have the template for making the little Mary Jane shoe paper favors?And would you be willing to share it? It's not available (free) on the website I used to get it from.

Thanks so much, Sandy

SaveComment7Like
Comments (7)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

Wish I could help
did you do a google for it?

Save    
sandycfrd

I did Google it with no Luck, Oh well Guess maybe I'll have to come up with some other ideas...Thanks for trying anyway. It was worth a try.
Sandy

Save    
TwoMonths

I know it is too late for this request, since the links above are no longer giving the template. You might like to google Free pattern for doll shoe. There is one online that gives a paper template for a fabric or leather show for a doll and that should work just fine for a basic shape.

Save    
blizlady

I'll try to post the direct links. Here's a link to the template:

Here is a link that might be useful: Mary Jane Shoe Template

Save    
craftylady-2006

Hi - new forum member here. I participate in a few GW forums and came across this one when I did a search for the Mary Jane Shoe Template. I came across this one and hope it helps for whomever is looking for it.

I am brand new to card making and paper crafts and just want to say I look forward to seeing what everyone is doing and posting my own things.

Sal

Here is a link that might be useful: MARY JANE SHOE TEMPLATE

Save    
Deb_from_Pa

ooooooo, just what i was looking for..thanks a lot!

http://debfrompa.proboards.com/index.cgi?/

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Fun Houzz If This Shoe Were a Room ...
By Houzz
We use inspiration boards filled with patterns, paint colors, and artwork — why not Louboutins?
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: Freshen Your Furniture With Slipcovers
Make a clean break with fussy, unwashable fabrics. These slipcovered furniture pieces let you keep things spotless with little effort
Full Story
Closets Houzz Call: Is Your Closet a Storage Powerhouse?
We want to see how you are making the most of your closet storage areas. Post pictures and tell us how you’ve organized them
Full Story
Our lineup of flooring and carpet gives you options for every look and every budget. We have the experience and... Read More
Our installers & technicians have decades of experience in residential & commercial spaces. We carefully deploy... Read More