SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kswl3

Which Shoes Look Better? Or, Neither?

Kswl
last year
last modified: last year

I have been totally motivated to start putting together holiday outfits because we already have several events on the calendar. The dressy bay of my closet has yielded some garments I haven’t seen for several years. They are still eminently wear worthy but need tweaking with shoes and accessories.

This outfit I’ve worn several times (but not since 2019) and I need new shoes for it. I bought both these pieces through Vivienne File links from a holiday post in 2017!

A very heavy (lamé and tiny sequins) but gorgeous Oscar de la Renta cardigan, snap front, i wear with an ivory satin camisole and pearls.

A lined taffeta pleated skirt from Uniglo, looks greenish in the picture but is a dark bronze. It hits at midi length and the sweater covers the waistband by a few inches

I like low heel shoes and love these Mary Janes, both velvet

I kind of like the saffron color as its a little unexpected. Any other suggestions? I can’t wear the kind of open, high heeled sandals most wear for evening. Would def order and try bronze leather pumps but a 2” heel would be pushing it.

Comments (31)