Help with a thank you card

Mary_Ann_MD

Hello to all you nice folks. Our son gave us a wonderful surpise 40th Anniversary Party. It was terrific. Now I want to send out the thank you's and I want to do something a little different. I thought about sending a picture from our wedding or from the party or both. But I want a really different way to do it. For my son and my niece who helped him I want to make up a little album of then and now. Any ideas on the card making itself or on the wording? It does not matter it all the wording is the same for them all. I was thinking of maybe a church shape card or something different. Please help me. TIA

Mary_Ann_MD

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mariend

Maybe you could make up a collage of pictures on a single sheet of paper of the party, relatives, friends, trips, etc and scan them in color and write a bit about each picture. You could do several pages now/then etc.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Life Thank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tell
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: Decorative Tableware to Be Thankful For
Reap gratitude from the whole family by setting out these thoughtful place cards, decorations and more for Thanksgiving
Full Story
Coffee With an Architect An Architect's Calling Cards
The next time you run into a tongue-tied architect hanging out solo in a corner, one of these handouts may help
Full Story
Our lineup of flooring and carpet gives you options for every look and every budget. We have the experience and... Read More
We design functional homes for busy professionals who crave space to disconnect from their routine & unwind. Our... Read More