What to write is a graduation card!!

rodeocowgirl

If any of you could please help me, I have two friends that are graduating she is graduating to high school and he is graduating from high school. I have already bought the cards his has a dog on the front and it says "You've Graduated" on the front and it says "Congratulations" on the inside.

And hers has a teddy bear on the front and says "Happy Graduation To a Specian Freind" on the front and on the inside it says "May You're Graduation Day Be As Special To You As You're Friendship is to me Congratulations"

I just dont know what to say in it if you could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Amy

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dian57

My favorite quote for graduations is by Thoreau:
" . . . if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."

A cute one I saw a long time ago--"4 years ago I couldn't even spell graduate, no I is one."

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wps946_bellsouth_net

With all the good posts and comments, I want to tell you all about two good graduation websites and places I found for graduation invitations announcements cards,

http://www.cardsshoppe.com/productlist.asp?catid=10
http://www.graduationcardsshop.com/

Each site has an extensive collection of graduation wording ideas, verses and sayings that helped me out tremendously. I ordered from both these sites for two of my kids graduations and was very pleased with the unique and exclusive cards at very good prices. The thing I really liked was their same day shipping. I always recommend these two sites to all my family and friends.

Sarah Porter

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Fun Houzz Binge on the Design of ‘House of Cards’
Pull up a seat to Netflix’s addictive political drama for sets and fashions rife with intrigue
Full Story
Coffee With an Architect An Architect's Calling Cards
The next time you run into a tongue-tied architect hanging out solo in a corner, one of these handouts may help
Full Story
Coffee With an Architect An Architect's Calling Cards: Part 2
In the battle against social awkwardness, an intrepid architect calls upon ... what else? His design skills
Full Story
From our captivating ancient pavers to our prized unique garden elements and stunning fireplaces, we're confident... Read More
We specialize in interior and exterior painting services. With 25 years of experience, we offer quality work for... Read More