looking for ideas for birth announcements

nanieflower

I am looking for any ideas for unique birth announcements. Our first child is due next Monday and I haven't come up with an idea for birth announcements. Any ideas would be appreciated.

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Gramof3

When I was just "Gram of one" I took my grandson's sonogram & scanned it for the front of his announcements, came out cute! I wish you a swift labor! LOL

Save    
taunia1

I'm stumped for ideas but I wanted to congratulate you! Please let us know how everything turns out! Hugs, Taunia.

Save    
nanieflower

everything went great. Was induced on Wed. afternoon, didn't have baby til 1:07 On Saturday morning. Rhiannon weighed just under 6 pounds and is doing great.

Save    
Gramof3

Congrats! I just did announcements for a friend; I spelled the baby's name out in tiny alphabet beads, adorable. Only problem, you might run out of "n"s. LOL Enjoy your blessing!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Fun Houzz Houzz Announces 3D Furniture Printing
By Houzz
This amazing new technology promises to revolutionize the home furnishings industry. Here's how it works
Full Story
Roots of Style Roots of Style: The Birth of Modern Architecture
Learn how Prairie, Craftsman, art deco and other styles of the early 20th century came to influence architecture today
Full Story
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: A Single Painting Births a Home's Whole Palette
The colors in this Netherlands home are picture perfect, with paint, furnishings and accessories to match a beloved piece of art
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
The best professional advice in Northern Virginia, charging affordable hourly rates, showing you how to turn your... Read More