(Please read) ISO ideas for a certain card.

taunia1

I have been commissioned to do several cards; one of which I am stumped for an idea. The recipient of the card is a Louisiana mother of 4; 3 are triplets (2 girls & one boy) age 5 and a 3 year old girl. I've been told she is a super mom (are you kidding? Who wouldn't be?), and a soccer mom and loves gardening. With all that... HELP!!!!

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rosie_ga

Bday? or just a general well wishes card?

Save    
rosie_ga

how 'bout.....a garden with tiny faces of children on the plant stakes in the rows of plants. could rubber stamp part or decoupage or if your good.....free hand.
She is definitely "watching her garden grow."

"Mother's Day is a full garden."

Save    
minnie_tx

How about the pocket card and then you could have those little paper doll type cut-outs poking out. One for each child.

Save    
Lia_SC

I LOVE Minnie and Rosie's ideas!!

How much time do you have to finish the project?

What first ocurred to me is that this mom needs a break! LOL! So I imagined a card with a bubble bath. Not sure what else you could add, but how about a bit of polyster fiber for the bubbles and some squares of paper or cardstock for the tiles around the tub?

Save    
taunia1

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are all great ideas! Thanks soooo much!!!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Fun Houzz Binge on the Design of ‘House of Cards’
Pull up a seat to Netflix’s addictive political drama for sets and fashions rife with intrigue
Full Story
Home Offices Quiet, Please! How to Cut Noise Pollution at Home
Leaf blowers, trucks or noisy neighbors driving you berserk? These sound-reduction strategies can help you hush things up
Full Story
At Bull Run Kitchen and Bath, we are dedicated to providing professional service and work hard to ensure that our... Read More
GreenWorks Landscaping has been creating beautiful landscapes in Northern Virginia and the surrounding areas for... Read More