Looking for a rubber stamp source

socks

I need some rubber stamps for use in the elementary classroom. I'm looking for animal stamps, about 1-1/2" across. We're learning about carnivores and herbivores, so maybe I'm looking for something like lions, tigers and cows and deer, etc.

I have not found a local store (except Michaels which looks somewhat picked over) so I was wondering if anyone here could direct me to a dependable online source.

Many thanks.

Susan

SaveComment6Like1
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mariend

One thing, there is a company called Stamp' UP similar to scrapbook parties. Go on line if you do not have a consultant in your area. They have a large variety of stamps and they are not cheap, but good quality. Also Close to My Heart which is scrap booking but has an excellent selection of clear plastic stamps. Both can be bought on line. Do you have a large Walmart or Hobby Lobby?

Save    
posieh

LOts of different stamps come up for sale on "Shopgoodwill" and sell quite cheap. Check them out under crafts and Hobbies. Good Luck

Save    
marylmi

You may find some at the dollar stores. I have found various stamps at Dollar Tree. Look in the area that has stickers, marking pens, etc. Jo-Ann Fabric store usually has some animal stamps also.

Save    
mariend

Also check Office Max, Walmart, and even places like Ace Hardware in the craft selection. Current magazine, Craft and Things etc --check the craft magazines in the store.
QVC has some good deals too.

Save    
Teri Deger

I got lucky today and all the rubber stamps & ink were 40% off today at Hobby Lobby!

Save    
snavley

here is one more, rubberhedgehog.com all kinds of animals,.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Salvage Can We Bounce Some Great Recycled-Rubber Ideas Off You?
No need to bemoan that spare tire. Old rubber is getting a guilt-free second life as flooring, pavers, sinks and even furniture
Full Story
Decorating Projects DIY: Create a Custom-Stamped Curtain
With simple fabric and a stamp carving kit, you can make your own pattern to apply to curtains and other textiles
Full Story
Urban Gardens Postage Stamp Garden Delivers in Boston
A designer conquers an urban challenge with a private, green, modern space that honors New England tradition
Full Story
I established Bronson Home Improvements, LLC, in May of 2001. Since, I've enjoyed the privilege of working with a... Read More
Swigart Home Improvement can provide you with excellent home improvements and repairs. Our experts will help you... Read More