SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angeez_gw

Need help picking a color to go with Applesauce Cake

angeez
13 years ago

Oh boy, I don't know what to do. I don't like dark rooms so I have always painted the walls in a room cream/white and had a bolder accent color. Well I decided to do away with white. My LR has a large wall that I painted applesauce cake and LOVE it! I live in a split foyer and when you walk up the stairs you enter the living room walk thru the LR and turn and you are in the kitchen. My kitchen is all cupboards and one wall. The other wall ajoins the kitchen and the LR. The one wall in the kitchen is a khaki color. So I decided to paint all the walls (except the khaki wall) applesauce cake. But when you walk up the stairs I painted 2 walls a green color. Well I think it looks too dark. I think the green needs to be a lighter color and not so sure I am fond of green at all. My entryway/stairway looks really dark and I want to brighten it up. PLEASE HELP! What would go with the applesauce cake? On one of the accent walls I have a rich looking clock and above it a "Time" phrase from Uppercase Living. HELP!

Comment (1)