$1 scrapbook paper at Big Lots

minnie_tx

I got some great packages of scrapbook paper at Big Lots today for $1 a pack. 25 sheets of 12X12 of very nice quality one design to a pack.

Great for using with cardstock and scrapbooks and many designs to choose from.

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Ha-ha, Minnie - you're just like me! Trying to cut down on the amount of crafting materials, but just can't pass up a bargain!! I'm gonna have to see if my Big Lots has that same wonderful deal!

Save    
minnie_tx

They also have some (limited variety) of things in clear plastic bags, like little envelopes to stick on pages, the alphabet letters (I forgot to see if it was just one set of letters, and a few other decor items. I'd say the quality of the papers is like you'd find at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. Not heavy cardstock but the decorative papers.
I might even get a $1 scrapbook at Dollar Tree and make a scrapbook at these prices haha.

Save    
barb_from_pa

I got some of the Big Lots paper,too. Just can't pass up this stuff. I got some really cute embellishments, too. Got some vellum stuff with hearts on to use to make cards at preschool. Then went back and got more. I am hopeless!

Save    
Ina Plassa_travis

:) when some of the stuff is a buck a page in the craft stores- 20 sheets for the same buck really is too good to pass up, I bought the store out, and figure I can dole out what I don't use to the rest of my friends.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Home Offices The Great Paper Push: Just Say No
Going paperless is a heck of a lot easier when you put the kibosh on letting flyers, junk mail and more get past the front door
Full Story
Decorating Guides 10 Ways to Reuse Wrapping Paper
Don't just toss your prettiest paper in the trash or recycling bin — gift wrap scraps can make wonderful home decor
Full Story
Moving Relocating? Here’s How to Make the Big Move Better
Moving guide, Part 1: How to organize your stuff and your life for an easier household move
Full Story
Van Metre Homes is a homegrown builder with a reputation for blending the enduring traditions, quality and value... Read More