Kewl site......check it out.

rosie_ga

Lots to see here........

www.teeshamoore.com/ teachers.htm

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
meggiecat

You weren't kidding! I had to go in the front door but I new as soon as I saw her style that it would be a fun adventure. Thanks! This is a place to spend some quality time.

Teesha Moore classes
Hope you don't mind that I made this link.

Save    
Lia_SC

And I thought I had checked out every nook and cranny of Teesha Moore's site! Doesn't she have an unparalleled style???

I have to admit, when I saw your link said "teachers" I thought it was going to be all tutorials. I did find some interesting info at Rebecca Krahula's site about making transfers using gin!
And did you see Leslie Gelber's Chinese take-out-box purses??? Whoa!

So thanks to y'all I got NO housework done today! LOL!

Save    
ArtsyCraftsy

Teesha Moore does have a great style. I always like her Studio zine.
There are some great links which I will walk away from now or I won't get any work done today, lol> But on the transfers, why gin? why not rubbing alcohol or vodka? I don't drink cheap gin and I hate to waste my Tanqueray on transfers ;-)!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Inside Houzz Inside Houzz: Check Out Our ‘From Dream to Home’ TV Spots
By Houzz
Get a first look at Houzz’s new TV ads, which highlight the power of inspiration and endless possibilities
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: Kids' Book Storage You've Got to Check Out
Keep little readers interested and books organized with 18 appealing ways to house all their favorite reads
Full Story
Gardening Guides Sand Wasps Keep True Bugs in Check and Help Pollinate Summer Flowers
Look for these solitary wasps nesting in sandy sites and foraging on flowers in July and August
Full Story
We are a paint color consultant with a lifetime of color experience, specializing in interior & exterior paint... Read More
Our design services are tailored to your unique needs, timeline and budget. With your vision and our expertise,... Read More