SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marciaintexas

Long time lurker coming out of hiding :-)

marciaintexas
16 years ago

Hello everyone! I've been lurking on this forum since mid-August when I bought my last home. It was built in 1979 and according to the listing is English in character -- and one which was sorely in need of tons of inside work (and 99% complete thanks to all of the wonderful ideas, posts, and pictures I found on this forum). The depth of talent on this forum is absolutely unbelievable!!

Well now it is time to take care of the ugly paint colors on the exterior of my home. I am so hoping that one of you very talented photoshoppers can help me.

The exterior colors are currently a creamy yellow with dark gold trim and the door is actually the same gold color -- although it looks much darker. (I found these from the real estate listing pictures)

Here is one of the front in black and white in the event that it makes it easier to visualize without the distraction of the paint colors.

I have found the following Sherwin Williams colors combinations that I like, and if someone could assist me so that I can see how they might look on my home, I would be very grateful!! (am also open to other possibilities)

Walls and garage door: Polished Mahogany 2838

Trim and front door: Ivoire 6127

Walls and garage door: Rookwood Terra Cotta 2803

Trim and front door: Best Bronze 6160

Walls and garage door: Brandywine 7710

Trim and front door: Tatami Tan 6116

Happy Saturday to all!

:-) Marcia

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews