SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
megradek

Pulling it all together - opinions requested

megradek
15 years ago

All rightie...here I am finally coming down the stretch. I was on reprieve for a bit there, but back on track and back to the silly stressors of deciding on the finishing touches.

Sooooo. After major sticker shock on all the fantastic quartzites I found, I finally decided on the granite. It's Bianco Antico, a very different looking lot - more creamy and subdued which is what I wanted. I'm really hoping it gives me the look I wanted (or at least close enough to it!).

Picked out the lights below - would welcome any feedback here. I really like them, DH not so sure.

Knobs and pulls: how in the world does anyone decide this stuff? Eee gads! Well here are some from Top Knobs that we like in antique pewter. We will have a stainless sink and SS faucet, soap and airswitch, ovens and DW. Is the pewter too 'off' from that? I do want knobs on the cabs, but wonder how to also use the pulls...? 1 pull on the large drawers? 2?

Here's the kitchen - I can't believe I haven't taken any other updated pics with it all finished - jeez! The crown is up and panels are ready and waiting for appliances.

oven wall

granite

lights for over the island (2 of them). are these too big looking??

{{!gwi}}

knob

{{!gwi}}

appliance pull (the other pulls are the same design) - the two open spots on the cooktop/hood wall are fridge and freezer collumns

{{!gwi}}

Thanks everyone for any feedback!

Comments (35)