SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

Do these 2 faucets coordinate well enough? Rohl & Brizo Chrome

beekeeperswife
12 years ago

I was going to put the Brizo Solna on both my island prep sink, and the beverage sink (bar size). It seemed like overkill since I don't need a pullout sprayer at the beverage sink. I really wanted to hook up an RO system to the beverage sink's faucet and get filtered water directly from the cold side.

I have just figured out that the Rohl Triflow faucet with 2 levers is indeed what I need. I thought somehow there was something weird if it didn't have 3 levers, 1 for cold, 1 for hot, and one for filtered water. And then my brain worked. Duh, the one handle is hot & cold and the other is for filtered water. Bingo.

So, do you think that these 2 faucets, both in chrome will work together in 2 different locations in the kitchen? The main clean-up sink is a pre-rinse faucet, so he doesn't come into the decision making process at all.

Brizo Solna, prep sink on island

Rohl Triflow at Beverage Area: (14"tall, 6" reach. This is a bar faucet)

Does anybody know if the finishes will work together? I would think polished chrome is polished chrome. I know there might be subtle differences, but in 2 different locations, will they read the same?

Thanks for your feedback

Comments (4)