SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yiannab_gw

Looking for a pic of cover to latest Handyman mag

yiannab
16 years ago

to show contractor. I went to the market today and I was browsing through magazines.

I happened to see the Handyman magazine and the subject was decorating or something.

They show this really pretty painted room with a floor mirror against the wall.

I really liked the way they painted the room and I want to try and do the same thing in one of my rooms (not the colors, just the way it was painted).

Part of the wall was one color with a chair rail about half way up. Then they used another color. And before the reached the ceiling, they put up another strip of molding half way up the ceiling, and right below the ceiling (just think of a border) and used another color there. And the ceiling was painted what looked like the same color as the first color before the chair rail.

It is hard to explain LOL and I know I will have a hard time explain it to my contractor. But the mag cost $10.....not too bad but I didn't want to spend that just for one picture. I was sure I could come find it on line.

But so far nothing

Maybe this edition is too new? Anyone get this magazine? If so, how hard would it be to scan the cover?

Comments (3)