SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
waltbsc

PLEASE help with family room

waltbsc
13 years ago

Hi - We're trying to make a decision on what we're going to do with our family room. As you can see, we're dealing with a lot of stained wood. The walls are real paneling that are almost an inch thick. We've painted all of the stained wood throughout the rest of our house so I'm sure we'll continue but we're not sure what color to use for the paneling on the wall. The family room pics are before we moved in but hopefully they'll do for now. If you need more just let me know and I'll upload this evening when I get home.

I also included a picture of the kitchen so you can see the current color. The wall color will be a blue/gray that we haven't decided on...carpet will be replaced with either BR-111 Taraken Teak or Angico Walnut.

So, what would you do with the wood walls? We'll also paint the built-in's white that are located in between the french doors...would you paint the mantel? We may end up refacing the fireplace with stacked stone..just depends on how this turns out. We tend to be more contemporary if that helps..okay here are the pics. Also, the colors will continue down the hallway to the garage.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (11)