SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

What is Happening This Week in Your Life?

Not a lot has been going on here, more snow to come and cold temps again tonight. I have been sewing this afternoon on the hat that matches Alyssa's birthday dress. Still have to search for some white material to make the bow out of. Here is a funny. While talking with my daughter Amber today, Alyssa says, Mommy is our house still really dirty? Amber says yes. Alyssa says, well, Miss Alyssa doesn't know how it got so dirty! A few seconds pass and she says, There is play doh all over the floor! We were laughing the whole time she was jabbering away. I hope to start on some doll clothes for a 15 inch doll tomorrow, at least get some cut out. They will go in the birthday box.
My daughter Cheryl started going to a writing class at the library and she wanted me to go. I said to her are they teaching printing or cursive, I would rather take calligraphy! She said, it about writing stories. I told her if I go I would write about her Dad. The next class is in two weeks, I might go. How about the rest of you, what are you doing?

Sue

Comments (33)