SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
uxorial

I'm back from Hawaii (three pics)

uxorial
16 years ago

We had a fabulous time on the Big Island! The weather was warm and sunny except for one afternoon. Our condo was fully equipped and spotlessly clean and right on the ocean. We did some hiking, sat on the beach, walked around town, ate too much, went on a boat ride, watched the turtles, visited a friend, and drove to a few scenic spots. It was very relaxing.

I have a ton of photos that I've whittled down to about 100. I'll post some or all of them on my Webshots page tomorrow. Webshots is currently backing up their system, and I can't upload photos right now. Here are a few in the meantime:

This one was taken from a trail we hiked on. We saw a group of dolphins from here, but they were gone by the time I got the camera out.

{{!gwi}}

This is Punalu'u black sand beach, on the way to Volcanoes National Park:

{{!gwi}}

This is the beach we visited our last day on the island:

{{!gwi}}

Everything was OK at home, except one of my chickens got killed, probably by a raccoon. That was partly my fault for not securing the fence well enough after my dog got into the enclosure a few weeks ago. But the cats are fine, which is always my biggest concern. (One is almost 16 years old, and the other is 11 and has never been very healthy.) Luckily, the guy who comes over to feed our cats is also our veterinarian, so he knows what to do if one of them doesn't look well.

I'll post again when I have all my photos uploaded.

Glad to be back at the table! Hope I didn't miss too much!

Comments (19)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES