SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linda_wayman

Look what I've been doing ..3 pics

Linda Wayman
16 years ago

I'm going to paint our kitchen pretty soon. I knew I wanted some kind of back splash for the stove and the sink. The tiles I wanted are the tiny ones and they are very expensive. While I was at Lowe's the other day looking at tiles again I saw these sheets of some kind of fake metal stuff. They come is sheets size 18" x 24". They can be cut with either scissors or a utility knife. I thought I would give them a try because they fit more into my budget. There are several colors to choose from. I chose bermuda bronze because it has some of the colors in my counter tops. I wish they didn't have so much shine to them, but other than that I really like them. When I was at the store I didn't have my measurements with me because I wasn't planning on buying them. I still need two more sheets to put on the ones where the stove is. I want them to go to the end of the counter it is behind now and stop where the counter rises. It looks nice now, but when I paint it I'm going to like it even better.

Linda

Comments (19)