SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mclark340

Kitchen Appliances - HELP!

mclark340
14 years ago

This is my first time posting...but have been looking at past posts. I am looking forward to your insight and suggestions.

Building a new home...high end with about $23,000 appliance allowance. We have picked out a 48" Sub Zero fridge and a Miele dishwasher. Those are not set in stone, but fairly confident on those choices. The microwave is in process, but the least of my concern.

The issue is with regards to the cooktop and oven(s). We are considering a variety of options and open to any other ideas.

The first time thru we were looking at Wolf 36" gas cooktop (5 burners)...then moved to a Wolf 36" sealed burner rangetop (6 burners). We are also considering a Thermador and Jenn-Air solution. It looks like the Thermador is about the same price while the Jenn-Air is a large savings. The question is which would you do?

Next is the double oven. Again we are looking at a double Wolf oven solution versus other brands. Two question (1) what brand would you do and why? (2) would you do convection for both ovens?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Comments (2)