SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheshebop

I'm baaaaackk!

sheshebop
11 years ago

Kids are now in school full time, so I finally have 7 hours a day without children. Hoo hah! Hopefully I can find a little more time to visit my cooking friends. Only problem is, I lost 56 lbs on Weight Watchers and have no intention of putting it back on, so I will only drool at the wonderful food you guys are all talking about and keep eating my low fat stuff with an occasional indulgence. Nice to see lots of new faces here and still many of my old friends. It is a wonderful time to come back, what with all the autumn bounty and the holidays coming up. So....HELLO EVERYBODY!

Sherry

Comments (17)

• jude31
    11 years ago

Hello, Sherry!!!! You have been sorely missed. Welcome back!

jude

• wizardnm
    11 years ago

Hi Sherry, glad you are back! Cooking can be fun no matter what your diet.

Nancy

• triciae
    11 years ago

Hi Sherry! Welcome back & a big Congratulations on the weight loss!

/tricia

• compumom
    11 years ago

Hooray, Sherry's back and lithe to boot! Keep me motivated please!

• annie1992
    11 years ago

Yay, I'm so glad to see you back here. Now we have to get together and soon. Elery's house will be on the market, hopefully this week. His Dad is doing well and I'm nearly done canning.

It's time! Welcome back, I thought of you last night as I was making your brownies. Not Weight Watchers stuff but I sent them home with Ashley and Madison!

Annie

• mustangs81
    11 years ago

I'm sorry, who are you??? I guess I didn't recognize the slimmer Sherry. Fantastic!!

• doucanoe
    11 years ago

Hey there girlfriend! So glad to see you posting again! I almost called you last week, I was making your Beef Barley Soup recipe and thought of you.

Linda

• cloudy_christine
    11 years ago

Sherry! I've thought about you often. So glad you're back! And congratulations on your weight loss.

• lakemayor
    11 years ago

Hi Sherry, Congrats on that big weight loss. I think it would be wonderful if you shared some of your recipes for low fat cooking. I sure could stand to lose a few pounds.

Welcome back. I hope the kids are doing well.

Karen

• sheshebop
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Karen, the kids are doing fine. Ari has oral surgery on Wednesday, so that is a worry, but I am sure she will be fine.
    We ought to get together for lunch. When are you heading south?

I have thought of everybody here many times.
    Sherry

• jessyf
    11 years ago

Sherry I've been keeping an 'eye' out for you (darfc)

A very big, warm, welcome back, you've been missed

I've been too lately busy to do much posting/reading here except for bday duty, but I had to come out to say hello!

• centralcacyclist
    11 years ago

Welcome home. Geesh, you lost a half a person!

E

• lakemayor
    11 years ago

I hope Ari's surgery goes well.

I would love to have lunch sometime. Give me a call when you have a minute. We won't leave for Florida until after Christmas. Going to South Carolina next week. Our son and daugher-in-law are expecting twins. They moved there a few months ago.

Karen

• lsr2002
    11 years ago

It's great to see you post again. Welcome Back Sherry!

Lee

• dedtired
    11 years ago

Woo hoo, seven hours a day, five days a week to yourself. Yippee. Nice to see you here again.

• User
    11 years ago

Glad to see you back Sherry. Enjoy your freedom.

Ann

• mustangs81
    11 years ago

I have been amazed at the devotion, time, money, and love that Sherry and Roger have given their grandchildren. I love my babies but have often--often wondered if I could sacrifice to the extent that they have. Bless you both.