SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kacram

Low calorie 'sweets' suggestions here..

kacram
15 years ago

I saw the post about dyed hair and fat! LOL people mentioned keeping off the weight but loving sweets!

I LOVE the hershey Dark Choloate "sticks" they have them in milk chocolate too. They are 60 calories and 1 Weight watcher point. the WW frozen fudge bars are the best! yummy! but expensive. You can get Healthy choice fudge bars at a good price at costco. YUMMY! and one WW point. The skinny cow ones are okay, but 2 points.

And if you want pure sugar yumminess... have a tootsie pop. I believe they are 45 calories, 1 WWpoint and they last a LONG time. Plus, the tootsie roll piece in the center... scrumptious! and good flavors!

I love apples (preferably granny smiths) with some peanut butter!

I just discovered laughing cow cheese,,, yummy!

low cal berry cobbler..

a bag of frozen berries from Costco. the kind with 3 berries.

put some in a 9 X 13 pan.

mix in a box of cake mix ( MUST be the kind with OUT pudding in the mix!!!!) with one can of diet sprite, 7~up.. what ever...

spread onn top of frozen berries...

cook at 325 (i think! lol) for an hour or a little more..

it is SOOOOO good. I had to make it in a small souffle dish, using part of a cake mix and pouring the clear diet soda from a 2 liter bottle, so I would make only 2 servings ... because the 9 by 13 pan is too big for the two of us and I just kept grazing on it! lol

please add your ideas here too!

Comments (8)