SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sweetandrew

Where to find images/inspiration photos (off-topic)

sweetandrew
12 years ago

You guys were so helpful when we were renovating our kitchen that I thought you might could help with an off-topic question relating to phase II of our renovation -- finishing our basement level. We are meeting with our architect on Friday to talk about interior details: media wall cabinetry, wet bar cabinetry, mudroom cubbies, and double built-in bunk beds for the guest bedroom. I have started pinning images to Pinterest like crazy and have found great examples for everything EXCEPT what we are calling the "family room cabinetry." It is a fairly long exterior wall that will contain all the media cabinetry (picture a large tv in the middle flanked by two built-in "window" seats and various cabinets/shelves). It will run floor to ceiling and wall to wall, completely built-in.

I have searched Pinterest, Houzz, and DecorPad and haven't come up with much of anything. Perhaps I'm using the wrong search terms, or is there a better site for inspiration photos for our built-in media cabinetry?

And, specifically, the "window" seats on this wall will not actually have windows behind them -- so I guess you would call them "reading nooks"? I can't find any examples of this other than a sheet I tore from a shelter mag years ago.

Thanks in advance for steering me toward good sites/search terms!

Comments (4)