SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kittiemom

It's official - we're moving!!

kittiemom
18 years ago

We talked w/DH's boss on Sat. & he told us we will definitely be moving to the Wilmington, NC area. Time frame will be June-July. It's only about 1 1/2 hrs. from our current home. DH may have to commute for a month or so while we coordinate things.

We will be putting our house up for sale asap. We are still in the midst of a remodeling project on this house, which is going to make it much more difficult.

We have found a nice development & a house plan that we like. The only problem is that construction won't be complete for 9-12 months because the development is in the beginning stages. So, we are planning to get an apartment for a while. We liked the model home & development that we visited by the same company a lot, so we're willing to wait. We will have to put some things in storage.

I'm planning to keep my current job. We have timed the drive & it will be app. 40 min. one way instead of the 30 min. each way I drive now.

We are very excited, but there's so much to do! Help me get organized for this move, please.

Comments (4)