SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
talley_sue_nyc

my other new gadget--battery box

talley_sue_nyc
19 years ago

I keep a stash of batteries on hand, and have been keeping them in a flat stationery box--the kind that fancy reams of resume paper come in. Mostly because the box was the one available when I needed it, and it fit in this little flat space I wanted to put it in. But it was awkward--batteries are heavy, and this box wasn't strong enough, bcs it was so big, to keep from sagging when you picked it up.

I considered those wall-mounted racks, but I really don't have that many walls, esp. where I'd want to mount something. I liked having them on the shelf. So I got this:

Battery organizer case.

It was much smaller than I had anticiated (even though the dimensions are right there), and I thought i was going to have to send it back. But I love it! It holds all I need (though there are these funny little "stands" that are supposed to go in the bottom--I just ditched them as taking up space unnecessarily).

And it fits in the same space! Yay.

It's small enough, it could fit in a drawer well, too (though the latch needs space in front to open, so you couldn't store it up against the front of the drawer; youl need about a inch)

Just thought I'd share.

Here is a link that might be useful: battery organizer case

Comments (7)