SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheilajoyce_gw

So exciting--2 lines on the pregnancy test wand

sheilajoyce_gw
15 years ago

DD has been visiting us with DGS for a few days while DSIL is out of town on business. They have been trying for their second child for several months now. I woke up yesterday morning to a quiet house, and by the bathroom sink on a cloud of tissue was the pregnancy test wand with two lines on it!

I headed downstairs and she came down behind me. It was so nice to celebrate quietly, just mother and daughter, the great news before big brother woke up. We had lots of time to look ahead and to look back over the months of trying. Luckily, I had just bought some caffeine free tea, so I brewed a pot of that for her and a pot of green jasmine tea for me for our cozy celebration.

DSIL returned home this morning, and the special announcement she planned should have happened by now.

So exciting and so wonderful. She is such a great mother. My, the holidays will be exciting again this year. (Two years ago DGS was born weeks early on Christmas Day; talk about a distracted cook and distracted family that day!)

Anyhow, I just had to send y'all a message: YAHOOOOO!!!!

Comments (26)