SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kleekai_gw

Anyone have any comments about Metropolitan Cabinets in MA?

kleekai
14 years ago

I have hit a glitch in my kitchen reno and may need a new cabinet maker. I found Metropolitan Cabinets based in Norwood, MA but also having sales offices in Natick and Watertown. They sell mostly to contractors but take retail business if you know about them - they don't advertise. They sell two lines that they make themselves - basically they make the boxes and buy the doors from a very large door manufacturer in Penn. Their price points are much more competitive than other people who are the middle men in selling the cabinets. I am working with a great design woman who is salaried and not commissioned. They build a frameless cabinet with 3/4 inch. sides, 1/2 backing that is plywood, and the doors are 3/4. We have a quote in cherry and all the drawers are blum glide soft close and the cabinet doors are also soft close. My question is if anyone has heard anything about the quality of the cabinets over time and any customer service issues once the reno begins. They do not install the cabinets but will refer you to contractors in your area that they have worked with in the past. Any info on the company is appreciated.

Comments (16)