SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cruzmisl

Please help on wall sconce choice

cruzmisl
12 years ago

Hi All,

I'll try to make this as clear as possible. I want to replace my old uplight wall sconce's in my great room with something a little more up to date. I had already replaced the sconce's in my master with Nemo Italianaluce Luna fixtures. Here is a picture,

I was going to do the same fixtures in the great room but was thinking it would be nice to do something similar (but different) so I had decided on the Artemide Kumo fixtures.

{{!gwi}}

Only problem is some of the reviews of this light claim the shade mounting system is not that great and some shades have fallen off. I'd expect a bit more for a $250 fixture. Conversely others have raved about the fixture. Anyway the Italianaluce's are solid, well built and look really good. This is the space where the sconce's will be mounted. It's purposely dim so you can see where they'll go,

{{!gwi}}

My question is should I give the Kumo's a try or should I stick with what I know? Would it make poor decorating sense to have the same wall sconce throughout the house if I decided to stick with the Luna? I'm a little undecided since there is a 30% restocking fee if I return them.

Thanks!

J.

Comments (2)