Houzz Logo Print
cheri2008

question re pregnancy and throid

15 years ago

I am asking here as this forum is much more active than other forums.. Any one have any experience with hyperthroid and pregnancy? My daughter in law, has been told that she has this, and this puts her into a "EXTREMLY HIGH RISK PREGNANCY" her words. She had a baby not even a year ago, and with that pregnancy she was in and out of the E R several times... I believe she is very much a drama queen and is wanting attention..I am trying to be patient and understanding.

I t is starting to affect his employment as she is always calling him at work, that she need him at home. She is always having bouts of morning sickness and being sick... but of couse that subsides when she wants to go out with her friend... okay other than me just venting ... was looking for information on how this will affect her pregnancy..

Comments (6)